maio 20, 2011

Shania on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show"

Shania was the star on the TV show of Ellen DeGeneres today.
Here is a piece of the interview:








Shania on how she hopes her book will help others:
Shania: “I hope that other people relate to this. Even in finding my own voice because it’s blocked my voice. This lack of self-expression. I hope that through finding my own voice that it speaks for others as well.”
Ellen: “You are helping others ..I know how hard this is. I personally feel an obligation. This fame we have a platform if we can help other people…”
Shania: “Exactly.”
Ellen: “We can be an example and be a story for somebody out there to have the strength and say they did it. I can do it. So you are doing that.”
Shania: “This platform is great. It’s fantastic but it’s so much more meaningful to use it for a deeper meaning, a deeper personal meaning.”
Shania on if she will sing again:
Ellen: “I know you said, it’s affected your voice and you haven’t been able to sing since all this happened. So, it’s taking a physical as well as an emotional toll on you. Do you think you will sing again?”
Shania: “Yes, I will sing again. Absolutely.”
Ellen: “We want see you sing again. We want to hear that. You have such a beautiful voice. The more you keep talking about it the more your voice is going to open up and I can’t wait to hear you sing again. I can’t wait.”

Shania is not coming back, Shania is BACK!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Let me know your opinion!